It has been a very long time since I blogged and I wanted to use this as an avenue to record things during my pregnancy so I am hoping to become more diligent with these post. To catch up here are some highlights since I have been pregnant with you.
- I crave real Coca Colas....NEVER in my life have I had a real coke until pregnancy. I still drink diet coke every now and then but specifically a mexican coke from the glass bottle sure hits the spot!
- Some nights at 4:00 am I wake myself up from hearing my stomach growl because I am so hungry.....oh and I feel like I have been eating like a 13 year old boy.
- I have felt you kick one time and it was the weirdest yet coolest experience yet.
- I had no morning sickness but a lot of insomnia in the first trimester. So me and Dawson's Creek got to hang out a lot in that first trimester at all hours of the night.
- My hair has been oily at the scalp and dry at the ends (one sign I am having a girl).
- Daddel and Gummy, Bumpy, CiCi, Noni or whatever my mom ends up being called....and MG have been showering you with gifts. Buying lots of gender neutral clothes (since we don't know what you are yet) car seat, blankets and bibs. I have a feeling this baby will overly loved when it enters the world.
- We got so lucky with our doctor because she has already done 3 ultrasounds of you and it has been so fun to watch you grow over the weeks.
- In 5 days we find out what you are. I am thinking girl but your dad is hoping for a boy so we will see who is right soon.
So far being pregnant has been great! I take each mood swing, hungry stomach, tiredness and many other weird symptoms and try to treasure them because it has already gone by so fast! Soon we will get to name you and I will get to start crafting up some goodies for you....and I can't wait!