Thursday, January 10, 2013

17 weeks and counting

Week 17

  • You are about 5 and a half inches long and your fat is beginning to form this week.  You have also learned to swallow this week and are beginning to hear lots and lots of things.  
  • We still don't know what you are yet and are very eager to find out!
  • I have a felt a few flutters this week but it's still hard to determine what is you and what is just weird feelings in my stomach.




















Week 19

  • You are now about 6 inches long and are the size of a large mango.
  • You are forming a protective coating around your skin this week to help protect your skin from the amniotic fluid.
  • I got the nasty stomach virus and have felt pretty awful from it. 
  • Your dad took me on our annual YaYa's Christmas Dinner date and let me buy a new dress for the special occasion!  I have been craving all kinds of meat (bacon, steak, hamburger, etc.) and I have to say that the steak from YaYa's hit the spot. 



















We go back to the doctor on January 2nd to find out what you are because the last few times we have tried to peek you haven't cooperated well!

No comments:

Post a Comment